Grand Theft Auto 5 is the elephant in every games enthusiast's room, a silent, curtained hulk with nothing better to do than repeatedly knock over your coffee table and trample your prized collection of GTA clones. Soon, however, the beast will roar. A regular info-splosion is planned for the December issue of US magazine Game Informer, and - wait, what's this? Gadzooks, some Gamefaqs user of limited scruple appears to have leaked the goodies early. Man the barricades! Dive for cover!
- You play as Albert DeSilva a half American half Puerto Rican
- He is 42 years old and has an ex-wife and two kids
- The show Breaking Bad has a little influence on the game, as Albert is drawn to the life of crime from an older age for the money.
- You also play as Dougie Vejo a younger criminal just coming up in Los Santos
- Los Santos is the only large city, smaller towns round out the countrtyside.
- Grove Street makes a return, however Carl and Sweet are not in the game.
- Money plays a large part as Albert lost most of his in a ponzi like scheme.
- Property buying is back
- The only customization for characters are clothes/hair/facial hair. no gyms or tattoos
- one or more characters from 4 may show up
- car customization is back, seems more fitting for Dougie however Albert may be going through a midlife crisis.
- the triumphant return of Lovefist!!! or as the band is now known as the Jezzies.
- Songs confirmed so far: My Michelle-Guns and Roses, Magic Power- Triumph, California Dreaming - The beach boys and Beautiful-Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell.
- New mini games include golf, tennis and surfing
- Mission played was called "Alimony" featured the scene from the trailer in which they rob the jewelry store
more info soon!!!
- Robbery returns only for Dougie, dispensaries are a large source of cash income.
- You can switch between Albert and Dougie by holding down the back button(360)
- Game autosaves at that point.
- Stinger makes a return.
- Speculated not confirmed Aziz Ansari voices radio DJ for current hip-hop station.
Pre-orders will be accepted from today, and a new GTA 5 trailer is imminent.